Concrete, the most widely used building material in the world, is a sustainable material when properly designed and constructed.
Concrete, the most widely used building material in the world, is a sustainable material when properly designed and constructed. There are many tests which are conducted to check the quality of concrete. These tests basically can divided into two categories which is fresh concrete and hardened concrete testing.
• Slump Test
• Flow Table Test
• Concrete Cube Test
• Concrete Core Test
• Drying Shrinkage Test
• Clay & Sand Brick Test
• Water Absorption Test
• Water Permeability Test
• Concrete Flexural Strength Test
• Concrete Temperature Monitoring
• Concrete Trial Mix
• Concrete Mix Design Review
• Concrete Air Content Test
• Concrete Chloride Content Test
• Rapid Chloride Permeability Test (RCPT)
• Cement Physical Analysis
• Cement Chemical Analysis
• Water Test for Concrete
• Portable X-ray Fluorescence
• Ground Penetration Radar (GPR)
Inquiry - Concrete Testing
Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch soon.